> State Maps
- State Wall Maps & State/U.S./World Combinations
- $286.00 (free shipping/handling)
Retail: $250.00 - $320.00
State wall maps are
easy-to-read and are as aesthetically pleasing
as they are useful. A great resource for the study
of state history, regions, economics, government and geography. All maps are
laminated , printed on tough non-tear material ,markable. The maps are completely up to date with accurate references offering a wealth of geographical
information. Suitable as classroom reference tools.
you're looking for a bird's eye view that expands just beyond a single city
or county, try a state regional or vicinity wall map--excellent for routing,
planning, and delivery areas.
advantage of the heavy lamination to mark territories or other customized
pinpoints with most water based markers or china pencils. Available with
framing rails or spring rollers.
- Distinctive County Boundaries and County Place Names
- Thematic Inset Maps
- Interstate, U.S. and State Highways
- Alphanumeric Index for Counties and Towns
- National & State Forests and Parks
- Lakes, Reservoirs, Rivers
- Historical Points of Interest
in Bloomington, Indiana, and to other schools, Colleges,
private and government institutions in US and abroad.
supply wall maps and
world globes to classrooms at our local Monroe County School Corporation
Large rolled, markable, mounted
State Wall Maps